Women’s Wednesday Program
Mohawk Mountain is excited to announce our brand new Women’s Wednesday program for this year. The program will be taught by Professional Ski Instructors of America (PSIA) certified female instructors, who have the knowledge and experience to take your skiing to the next level. Build confidence, relationships and see your skiing technique improve from week to week. Time will be spent focusing on both the psychology and tactics of skiing to help you break through the intermediate plateau! For four consecutive Wednesdays the program will start out each day with a guest speaker, move to the snow for 2 hours of instruction and conclude with a fresh lunch.
- Program runs from January 13th through February 3rd, 2021
- Guest speakers to start each session
- 2 hours on-snow instruction each week
- Fresh lunch provided
- Participants must be a minimum level 4 skier to join the program
- All day lift tickets are provided for each of the 4 sessions (program is discounted for season pass holders)
- Registration deadline is December 31st, 2020
- $275 ($175 for season pass holders)
- 9:30-10:00am- Meet and greet with coffee (Guest speakers etc.)
- 10:15am-12:15pm- On-snow instruction (grouped based on level)
- 12:30 -1:30pm- Fresh lunch provided
- 1:30pm- Free ski
Visit us at the Snowsports Discovery Center desk in the lower level of the main lodge or email our Group Sales Coordinator, Tom Mitchell, firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.